The Power in Wellbeing: Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace
Thank you for your interest in our webinar that took place on Thursday, 10 September 2020.
If you were unable to join us, or would simply like to revisit the discussion, you may find a recording by visiting the following link:
Recording – The Power in Wellbeing: Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace
And using this password if prompted for one: Rise2020
We look forward to continuing this important discussion with you.
At RISE, we advise organisations on putting purpose and sustainability at the centre of their activities. We also believe a sense of purpose at work is key to enhancing employee wellbeing and mental health.
If you want to find out more about our work on helping companies address the wellbeing agenda, please get in touch. Our support covers:
- Best practice in addressing the stigma of mental ill health within an organisation
- Keynotes to leadership teams and conversations with employees in order to kick-start the mental health conversation
- Developing frameworks and roadmaps for elevating the health and wellbeing of employees to a strategic level
- Providing executive team workshops on implementing the wellbeing framework and roadmap
- Developing campaigns and partnerships e.g., around World Mental Health day on 10 October